|(Sources from left: Together Forever and Fancy Flours)|
Here is what we homed in on:
1. Sept. 11 is an okay date to wed unless someone close to you lost someone important to them that day.
2. Couples are cutting back on flowers to add theatrical and dramatic lighting.
3. There are a lot of super cute cake toppers, like the ones above.
4. Themes are in, but not those including private jokes, insects, fairy tales or sci-fi; don’t overpersonalize and don’t overdo recyclables.
5. Make 15 extra favors in case of accidents and do trial runs.
6. The photo album trend is having wedding pictures bound in coffee table-style books.
7. To guarantee your wedding video lasts a lifetime, update its format as technology advances.
8. Hidden wedding costs include additional band equipment, postage stamps for unusual shaped invites, coat check, rental deliveries, tips for vendors, cake cutting and delivery of welcome bags to guests’ rooms.